Follow us on:

Pages

Helena Noguerra posing nude


At 42, Helena Noguerra part of women who assume perfectly their femininity and their age. In Paris Match, the younger sister of Lio proves it by posing naked, without any complex. Extracts!
Could it be the influence of a lewd and Sharon Stone released the cover of Paris Match some time ago that affects one by one the women in the prime of life? This time it was the turn of Helena Noguerra to disrobe for the magazine, whose pages she tells of her complex, her fears and desires.
Complexes, it is hard to imagine them. Helena Noguerra seduced and impressed with these sexy new shots especially, who are a credit to his beautifully sculpted body. "I see myself growing old, becoming flaccid and I panic, she admits, but I do not want to suffer, then I tell myself: 'I am the queen of the track.'" The secret? The esteem of herself that she was able to flourish, despite the success of her older sister, Lio. "My ego is expressed differently, she says, I feel great. I have no ambition to pimp the time. I love my place at the margin being a spy in all of these worlds. The song, film, TV, theater. "
Its relationship to sexuality, Helena approached with ease and binds to its feminist impulses: "I am a feminist today, who loves men and sex. I destitution by provocation, saying, 'I will love if I want.' Do not tell me: 'You're good, j'te take.' "



Among the denominations of this playwright, mother of a young boy of 20 years, a new amazing, adoption. "I made an application for adoption, there is not very long. A difficult process for a single woman. It's still very standardized: it is better to have less than 35 years, and being married to someone of the opposite sex. I chose Africa, more by instinct than anything else I feel good. "

This sudden urge to maternity calls, when we know that the French had been unkind remarks against children. "I have not changed my mind, she assures. It's annoying and stupid. I was not warned when I got mine. I was 22 rods. But today, I see my son become a great guy and I think that being mother is wonderful. "
On the sidelines of the interview, which describes itself as "a feminist today who loves men and sex" has agreed to pose dressed Eve. She explains: "I bare by provocation, saying," I will love if I want. "Do not tell me," You're good, j'te take it! "
Tanel for this mom, 20, a model as beautiful as her mother, yet one thing remains unresolved: the adoption. It reveals to have applied for a small side of the world ...